I possess a multifaceted background in geophysical data acquisition, in 2-D and 3-D data acquisition QC, including total geophysical project management in both the international and domestic arenas.
This entailed data acquisition for 2-D and 3-D seismic projects on high-land, in shallow water, OBC, and deepwater marine.
My geophysical field QC duties have taken me to North Africa, West Africa, Europe, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, South America, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, and the USA.
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training
- Including HUET and EBS
- O.P.I.T.O.- Approved
- UKOOA- Approved Physical Exam Certificate
- Active member, Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
- Associate Member, American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- Active member, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers (EAGE)
- Active member, American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL)
- Dallas Geophysical Society
- Oklahoma Geophysical Society
I speak native English, moderate Spanish and Italian, with a 25–30 word Arabic & Russian vocabulary.